Angular - Introduction
- Generate a single page web application within second.
- Angular is a component based framework.
- Components communicate with each other and loosely coupled.
- It has powerful routing machanism for navigation of components.
- Angular provides dependency injection machanism to inject services and other classes.
- Angular material library is used to design morden UIs.
- Implement reactive programming.
- Entire web app can be developed using angular.
Next chapter , How to set up Angular and getting started developing.